You can now play Galaxy Riders for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Prepare for the unseen! Explore the Solar System, dominate it with your space bike and compete on the available leaderboards: 90 tracks over different planets, asteroids and moons.
Tracks full of speed and animations, different gravities and impressive graphics. Smooth gameplay based on real physics simulations.
Designed for tablets and smartphones. No internet connection needed to play.
No ads nor in-app purchases. Doesn't store nor share private data.
Join the community!
How to download and run Galaxy Riders on your PC and Mac
Galaxy Riders For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Galaxy Riders For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Galaxy Riders For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Galaxy Riders:
Step to Step Guide / Galaxy Riders For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Galaxy Riders’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GO Notifier For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.