You can now play Galaxy Trader for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Galaxy Trader is a relaxing, open world space RPG. You'll enjoy it if you're looking for a peaceful exploration game that focuses on cargo hauling and trading.
– Beautiful visuals and an immersive soundtrack
– 3 hand crafted solar systems to explore
– A massive, realistic scale: Millions of kilometers between planets
– Lively traders illustrated with original pixel art
– Flashy ships to buy and upgrade
🌟 You Should Know:
– No ads or IAPs
– Playtime is about 4 hours, but there's plenty of endgame
– 100% peaceful: There are no baddies to worry about
How to download and run Galaxy Trader on your PC and Mac
Galaxy Trader For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Galaxy Trader For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Galaxy Trader For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Galaxy Trader:
Step to Step Guide / Galaxy Trader For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Galaxy Trader’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Rich Girl Shopping Day For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.