You can now play Galaxy Universal Remote for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
** Constantly updating to add more devices. If you can't find your device please send us your device info and we will add it for you! **
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Sound System, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Media or Streaming Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Build your own personalized remote and control all your devices from a single screen, in a free-form layout, where you can add the buttons you need anywhere you like, and customize them with your preferred size, shape, icon, color, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
· Add widgets at your home screen to control your devices without even opening the app.
This application works only with phones or tablets that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded:
· Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge / S5 / S5 Active / S5 Mini / S5 Duos / S4 / S4 Active / S4 Mini / S4 Zoom
Galaxy Note 4 / Note 3 / Note Edge / Note 8.0 / Note 10.1 / Note Pro
Galaxy Tab 4 / Tab 3 / Tab 2 / Tab Pro / Tab S / Tab 7.0 Plus / Galaxy J / Galaxy Mega
· HTC One M9+ / M9 / M8 / M7 / HTC One Max / HTC One Dual Sim / HTC Butterfly 2 / Butterfly S / HTC Desire 600 / Desire 200
· LG G5 / G4 / G3 / G2 / G Flex2 / V20 / V10
· Xiaomi Mi 5 / 5s / 5s Plus / Mi 4 / 4c / Mi Max / Redmi Note 4 / 3 / 2 / Redmi 3 / 3 Pro / 3s / 3s Prime
In case you need anything simply send us an email at email@example.com. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
Currently supporting over 800,000 devices
How to download and run Galaxy Universal Remote on your PC and Mac
Galaxy Universal Remote For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Galaxy Universal Remote For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Galaxy Universal Remote For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Galaxy Universal Remote:
Step to Step Guide / Galaxy Universal Remote For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Galaxy Universal Remote’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: WALB First Alert Weather For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.