You can now play Galaxy VR Full for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Requires a connected joypad or keyboard to play ( Bluetooth or USB wired ).
An immersive VR game consisting of four core game types that get progressively harder as missions progress. Do you have the skills to unlock all 100 mission gates?
25 x Dogfighting around battleships.
25 x Racing through techno pipes.
25 x On foot free roaming battles on planetoids.
25 x On foot puzzle cave mazes with combat.
How to download and run Galaxy VR Full on your PC and Mac
Galaxy VR Full For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Galaxy VR Full For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Galaxy VR Full For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Galaxy VR Full:
Step to Step Guide / Galaxy VR Full For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Galaxy VR Full’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Allin For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.