You can now play Galileo Offline Maps Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Detailed and easy to use offline maps. We have millions POI on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
• Amazingly detailed maps of all countries of the world.
• Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project. OSM is an open-source alternative to Mapquest, Google Maps and Waze.
• Updated monthly with improved data.
• Incredible fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• It works in variety of ways – by object name, category or even by GPS coordinates.
• It finds objects in multiple languages – this will make your searching much easier than ever.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions.
• Voice instructions while navigating available in 9 languages .
• Routes for Driving/Cycling/Walking/Shortest Distance.
• Automatic rerouting gets you back along your way.
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary.
• Sync your data across multiple devices.
• Use existing Facebook account.
• Keep your data synced across Android and iOS platforms.
• Save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from lots of icons to assign to bookmarks.
• Record your trips even when app is in background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance and time travelled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from 7 solid track colors or altitude and speed gradients.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• It's easy to export your tracks, bookmarks or whole travel collection as KML or GPX file.
• User itinerary is organized to collections for easy access.
MORE OTHER FEATURES
• MBTiles and sqlitedb offline raster maps support.
• One finger zooming.
• Trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Coordinates and scale.
• Visible object set could be customized.
• 11 different map languages is supported.
• Map labels size could be changed. Large labels on maps is extremely useful while driving.
Going on vacation? Don't forget to download an offline map with you. Rome, Italy? Just 16Mb. Paris, France? Just 67Mb. Barcelona, Spain? 197Mb. Amsterdam, Netherlands? 261Mb. London, UK? 283Mb. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? 500Mb in total.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
How to download and run Galileo Offline Maps Pro on your PC and Mac
Galileo Offline Maps Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Galileo Offline Maps Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Galileo Offline Maps Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Galileo Offline Maps Pro:
More From Us: Fullscreen For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Galileo Offline Maps Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Galileo Offline Maps Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: HTC Service Pack For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.