You can now play Gallery Cast Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Gallery Cast is the easy way to display your photos and videos from your Android device to your TV or Windows 7+ Computer. It has advanced features, like remote pinch to zoom that extends these actions all the way to your television. Its media support goes beyond what the Android Gallery app can do. It includes support for most RAW photo types.
Gallery Cast works with Chromecast, Apple TV (AirPlay) and may SmartTVs and Blu-Ray Players (UPNP/DLNA Media Renderers). If your streaming device is not specifically listed, please try the free version first.
Unique Feature Set:
– Remote display of pictures and video
– Remote move and pinch zooming for photos
– Easy remote display selection
– Images rendered to your screen resolution, not just scaled thumbnails.
– Support for most camera raw types
– Support for reading from mounted drives
– Display JPEG and RAW EXIF metadata information
– Nexus Media Importer support
– Experimental Google Cloud Print support
– Fast scanning
Exclusive Pro Version Features:
-Unlimited streaming of RAW images and videos
-No Remote Watermark
-High Quality Photo Rendering Option
-Photo Histogram Option
-Randomized Slide Show Option
-Photo Sort Order Preference
-Photo Editor Integration
-Folder View Support
-Gallery Cast is limited by what your device can support. Most devices support photo transfer and many support 3gp/mp4 video.
-A WiFi connection is required for remote viewing. Will not work on 3G/4G networks. Wireless G is supported, but wireless N is recommend for video.
Check out my website for more information and tips.
How to download and run Gallery Cast Pro on your PC and Mac
Gallery Cast Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gallery Cast Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gallery Cast Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gallery Cast Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Gallery Cast Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gallery Cast Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Super Ear Super Hearing For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.