You can now play Game of Songs for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Play casual games while enjoying music, what is the best you can go?
Try it out!
NOTICE: STAY TUNED, WE ARE ADDING MORE GAMES AND SONGS, WITH NEW FEATURES ARE COMING OUT
How to download and run Game of Songs on your PC and Mac
Game of Songs For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Game of Songs For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Game of Songs For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Game of Songs:
Step to Step Guide / Game of Songs For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Game of Songs’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Magic Cards Solitaire (engl.) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.