You can now play Gamma Ray Calculator Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Save time with this exposure calculator for Iridium-192, Selinium-75 and Cobalt-60 sources.
==> Pro version includes Barricade calculation for 2mR and 100Mr distance.
No more need to calculate the formula or use of the "old-school plastic calculator"
Simply fill in the thickness, activity(in Curies) and source-film-distance and you get the correct exposure time.
R factor for different densities and film types.
How to download and run Gamma Ray Calculator Pro on your PC and Mac
Gamma Ray Calculator Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gamma Ray Calculator Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gamma Ray Calculator Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gamma Ray Calculator Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Gamma Ray Calculator Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gamma Ray Calculator Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Citadel Paint: The App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.