You can now play Garage Sale Accountant for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Garage Sale Accountant keeps track of the accounting side of having a garage sale!
It will keep track of the names and prices associated with the sales of items at your sale.
You just put in the names of the people involved in the garage sell and it will keep track of the totals by person and by date, and that data can be queried up at anytime after the sale is done.
tags: point-of-sale, pos, garage, sale, accounting
How to download and run Garage Sale Accountant on your PC and Mac
Garage Sale Accountant For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Garage Sale Accountant For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Garage Sale Accountant For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Garage Sale Accountant:
Step to Step Guide / Garage Sale Accountant For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Garage Sale Accountant’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 💡 Vanity Mirror with Light PRO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.