You can now play Garden Journal for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Garden Journal App that works without internet connection, but also features posting to internet galleries.
Designed to work with PAPER. We love paper.
Captures digital photos or voice recordings and can link them to a page number of your paper garden journal.
No Internet required — works offline. However, when you are connected, your notes, images and audio are synchronized to your online, personal database at GardenJournal.App.
In addition, there are Online Galleries (at GardenJournal.App) to share stories, tips or tutorials. Of course, you can always share images to other installed apps.
The online features are free of charge, with an online storage limit of 1GB, which is about 2,000 photos with text notes. Download to export your content at any time.
– Designed to work with your paper journals
(Sometimes you want paper, sometimes you want digital!)
– Voice memo / audio recorder
– Capture photos (or select from gallery)
– Find photos/audio by paper journal & page number
– Browse photos to find relevant paper page numbers
– Gardening involves learning, and good records are key
– You can also link entries to any garden label
– Labels organized by category
– No Internet required — works offline
– Optionally: When you are connected, your digital notes, images and audio are synchronized to your online, personal database
– 1-click-copy any entry as an idea or reminder for e.g., "the next time I do this"
– Online Galleries to share stories, tips or tutorials
– Share images to other installed apps (e.g., Twitter, Facebook)
– Online storage limit of 1GB, which is about 2,000 photos with text notes
– Download to export your content at any time
– Discuss and suggest GardenJournal.App features
Handy way to make tutorials or tell stories:
1. Use a Label to tag related entries
2. Navigate to the Label and use the menu to select "Post to Gallery"
3. All Entries that have this Label assigned will be combined as a single post to the Gallery
4. You can optionally edit the post before publishing
An "Entry" vs. a "Post":
All of your digital journal Entries are PRIVATE, and synchronized with your personal, online database.
An Entry only becomes public if you share it as a "Post" to a Gallery.
How to download and run Garden Journal on your PC and Mac
Garden Journal For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Garden Journal For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Garden Journal For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Garden Journal:
Step to Step Guide / Garden Journal For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Garden Journal’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Z-Empire: Dead Strike For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.