You can now play Garmin Golf for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Add another level of fun and competition to your game with the free Garmin Golf app. Download it to your phone to compete with your friends and fellow golfers. Each round can take on a tournament feel on any of more than 40,000 courses worldwide.
Compete in weekly leaderboards on any golf course, or you can set up your own tournament event and invite multiple friends to compete. Players can also live chat with each other and post their results for others to see.
If you have a compatible Garmin device, your scorecard will upload when you sync to the app through Garmin Connect or Garmin Express.
All these devices currently support the Garmin Golf app:
• Approach golf watch models: S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S20, S60*
• Approach X40 golf band
• Approach handheld models: G6, G7, G8, G10, G30
• Fitness watches: vivoactive, vivoactive HR
• Multisport watches: fēnix 3, fēnix 3HR, fēnix Chronos, fēnix 5
If you don’t have a Garmin golf watch or handheld, you can still download the app to your phone, participate in weekly leaderboards, as well as tournaments, and enter your score manually.
*Approach S60 features live scoring.
How to download and run Garmin Golf on your PC and Mac
Garmin Golf For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Garmin Golf For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Garmin Golf For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use Garmin Golf on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For Garmin Golf:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Garmin Golf (Play Store)
More From Us: Free Who’s Your Hello Neighbor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Garmin Golf For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Garmin Golf’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
See App in Play Store
Also Read: Find Differences vol2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.