You can now play Garmin – SMS and Calls for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
If you have a Garmin device then this is the first app that allows you to send text messages and make phone calls directly from you device.
Download "SMS Sender" from Garmin Connect IQ store and you are ready to go.
• Text messages
• SOS message (to the first contact)
• D2™ Bravo
• D2™ Bravo Titanium
• D2™ Charlie
• Edge® 520, 820 and 1000
• fēnix® 3 / tactix® Bravo / quatix® 3
• fēnix® 3 HR
• fēnix® 5 / quatix® 5
• fēnix® 5S
• fēnix® 5X
• fēnix® Chronos
• Forerunner® 230
• Forerunner® 235
• Forerunner® 630
• Forerunner® 735xt
• Forerunner® 935
• Oregon® 7 Series
• Rino® 7 Series
How to download and run Garmin – SMS and Calls on your PC and Mac
Garmin – SMS and Calls For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Garmin – SMS and Calls For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Garmin – SMS and Calls For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Garmin – SMS and Calls:
Step to Step Guide / Garmin – SMS and Calls For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Garmin – SMS and Calls’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Boat ramp locator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.