You can now play Gear 360 for All for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PLEASE READ FIRST:
Most users report a successful connection with this app, however, making this device compatible with any phone is very hard so we are always improving the compatibility, you can always ask for a refund if you are not satisfied, we reply all emails in less than 24h.
– Enables 4k recording for any device.
– Enables compatibility with non-samsung devices.
– Shoot remotely with your Gear 360 and preview the recording.
– View content and save it to your smartphone.
– Share your created content.
– Check Gear 360 status and settings.
– Sync Date and Time, as well as GPS data.
– Sync with Gear VR.
– Customer support.
How to download and run Gear 360 for All on your PC and Mac
Gear 360 for All For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gear 360 for All For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gear 360 for All For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gear 360 for All:
Step to Step Guide / Gear 360 for All For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gear 360 for All’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Broken Screen Prank For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.