You can now play Gear Fit Navigation for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This application displays Google Navigation instructions on your Samsung Gear Fit 1 smartwatch. (Not compatible with Gear Fit2!)
– Supports horizontal and vertical layout
– Additional to the text it shows icons for left, right, continue, highway exit and u-turn.
– Option to vibrate
– This application only works on devices which have Gear Fit Manager.
How to use:
– Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
– Download and install this Gear Fit Navigation app.
– Start Gear Fit Navigation app on your phone.
– Allow the app to read notifications. (Go to: Settings > Security > Notification Access and enable Gear Fit Navigation). Then restart the app.
– Start Google Maps Navigation and messages and direction icon will be pushed to your smartwatch.
– If the app still only shows the "waiting" message, please ensure that maps notifications are activated and displayed on your phone (Go to: Settings > More > Applications > Maps and enable "Show notifications").
– Restart smartphone AND Gear Fit
– Uninstall and reinstall the app
For non-samsung smartphone users: Gear Fit officially only works with Samsung smartphones. However GearFitManager version 1.108 works as well on phones as with this app, so we recommend to use version 1.108 if you have problems.
How to download and run Gear Fit Navigation on your PC and Mac
Gear Fit Navigation For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gear Fit Navigation For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gear Fit Navigation For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gear Fit Navigation:
Step to Step Guide / Gear Fit Navigation For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gear Fit Navigation’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Experience app for Galaxy Note8 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.