You can now play Gear for any 360 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app lets you connect your gear camera (2017 or 2016 version) to your phone.
With this app, you can create, view, and share 360 content on your smartphone, and enjoy various features by connecting to your camera.
– Connect to and disconnect even with a non Samsung phone
– Remotely shoot video and preview your recording
– View 360 content and save files to your smartphone
– Share your created content on social media services
– Share your best moment using Live Broadcast (2017 model)
– Check Gear Camera status and settings.
– Sync Date and Time, as well as GPS data.
– Highly compatible with VR
How to download and run Gear for any 360 on your PC and Mac
Gear for any 360 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gear for any 360 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gear for any 360 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gear for any 360:
Step to Step Guide / Gear for any 360 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gear for any 360’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Idle Heroes For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.