You can now play Gear Manager for All for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app lets you connect your Gear smartwatch with any phone or tablet from any brand or manufacturer.
– Mobile device connection/disconnection
– Custom support: you can communicate with a support agent in case you have problems connecting
– Software updates
– Clock settings
– Application download and settings
– Find my Gear
– Notification type and settings, etc.
Compatible devices: Gear 1, Gear 2 and Neo, GearS, S2, S3 and GearFit2
Palabras clave: SamsungGear, Manager, GearManager
How to download and run Gear Manager for All on your PC and Mac
Gear Manager for All For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gear Manager for All For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gear Manager for All For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gear Manager for All:
More From Us: SkyAlert For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Gear Manager for All For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gear Manager for All’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Zen Koi For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.