You can now play Gearhead Offroad for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
If you are a hobby gearhead or professional engine or chassis builder, you’ll want Gearhead Offroad! Gearhead Offroad is the calculator app that us gearheads use for many performance automotive parameters. It calculates or estimates numerous engine, exhaust, gearing, tire, suspension, acceleration, and other vehicle parameters along with tap and drill sizes. Gearhead Pro works in both standard and metric units and even has advanced settings to customize the calculations to your specific scenario so you can select the most compatible parts for your application.
Gearhead Offroad calculates or estimates:
– Engine RPM from vehicle speed, gearing, tire size
– Vehicle Speed from engine RPM, gearing, tire size
– Axle Gear needed for a specific RPM at a certain speed with a given tire size
– Tire Diameter and Cross section width from sidewall size
– Simple gear ratios based on drive and driven tooth count
– Displacement from cylinders, bore, and stroke
– Bore/Stroke ratio
– Static Compression Ratio
– Average Piston Speed
– Connecting Rod Ratio
– Maximum connecting rod angle from cylinder axis
– Compression Height (piston wrist pin height)
– Dynamic Compression Ratio from the point the intake valve closes
– Head gasket volume (from bore and compressed thickness if round)
– Valve opening and closing events from the cam duration, IC, and LSA
– Cam specs from the valve opening and closing events
– Valve overlap
– Valve lift based on new rocker ratio or lobe lift and rocker ratio
– Valve spring forces from valve spring specs to actual installed height and lift
– Mark dimension on your balancer to set a desired timing advance
– Minimum air filter size for your engine
– Recommended header primary tube size for your engine
– Recommended exhaust size for your engine
– Cross-sectional flow area of a pipe, or the pipe size from a desired flow area
– Instant center, Roll Center and Axis, and Anti-Squat of a 4-link rear suspension
– Cg height of your vehicle using the raise one end method
– Combined and secondary spring rates of a dual spring coil-over setup
– Power from Torque and RPM, or vice versa
Fasteners and Threading
– Lookup cutting tap drill size
– Total Fuel system flow for fuel pump selection
– Fuel injector flow for injector selection
– Convert an injector flow rating to a new pressure or flow
If you are looking for more please check out our "Gearhead Pro" app.
None of our apps have adds or use special permissions.
How to download and run Gearhead Offroad on your PC and Mac
Gearhead Offroad For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gearhead Offroad For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gearhead Offroad For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gearhead Offroad:
Step to Step Guide / Gearhead Offroad For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gearhead Offroad’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Knife Flip For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.