You can now play Genio for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Mirabella Genio Smart Home App connects easily to control all your smart lighting, electrical outlets, cameras, appliances and many more via your mobile device.
– remotely control smart home devices via WIFI connection anywhere anytime
– voice control via Amazon Echo and Google Home
– add and control multiple devices at once with one App
How to download and run Genio on your PC and Mac
Genio For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Genio For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Genio For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Genio:
Step to Step Guide / Genio For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Genio’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Instructure Events For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.