You can now play Genius Quiz History of Greece for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
What triggered the Trojan War? Did you know that at Thermopylae only 299 Spartans died, not 300? Which famous philosopher was Alexander the Great’s tutor?
Show how much you know and learn with Genius – History of Greece!
Discover the history of ancient Greece, the cradle of our culture, from its legendary origins in Crete, Troy and Mycenae, to the glory of classical Athens and the empire of Alexander the Great.
Answer the questions correctly and learn about the key political, cultural and artistic events in a civilization that created philosophy, democracy and classical art.
• The origins of Greek culture: Minoans and Mycenaeans
• The birth of the polis
• Athens and the classical era
• Alexander the Great and the Hellenistic world
• Greek Mythology
In the answer to each question, you will find an explanation rich in interesting information that will allow you to learn about the History of ancient Greece while having fun.
• Test your knowledge with the trivia game
• Learn with the detailed explanations for each answer
• Share questions and answers with your friends
• Excel in each level so you become a Pentakosiomedimnoi
With Genius – History of Greece, learning becomes a game.
How to download and run Genius Quiz History of Greece on your PC and Mac
Genius Quiz History of Greece For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Genius Quiz History of Greece For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Genius Quiz History of Greece For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Genius Quiz History of Greece:
Step to Step Guide / Genius Quiz History of Greece For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Genius Quiz History of Greece’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The British Trivia Challenge For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.