You can now play Genius Quiz Middle Ages for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
In which century did the Inquisition take place? Did you know the black plague of 1347 killed a third of Europe's population? How long did the Hundred Years War actually last?
Show how much you know and learn with Genius – Middle Ages!
Discover the Middle Ages, from the dismal centuries of the Dark Ages to the rebirth of cities, trade and culture in the Early Middle Ages. An amazing period in history, full of contrasts and conflicts that have always fascinated us: the struggle between the church and the empire, feudal lords and serfs, inquisitors, crusaders and heretics, monasteries and universities.
Answer the questions correctly and discover the key characters and the decisive events in medieval history, one of the most fascinating and enigmatic periods in history.
• Barbarian Kingdoms and the emergence of Islam
• The Carolingian Era and feudalism
• Economic and urban recovery after Year 1000
• The crisis of the Late Middle Ages
• The power of religion
• Art, philosophy, culture and daily life
In the answer to each question, you will find an explanation rich in interesting information that will allow you to learn about the History of the Middle Ages while having fun.
• Test your knowledge with the trivia game
• Learn with the detailed explanations for each answer
• Share questions and answers with your friends
• Excel in each level so you become a true Medieval King
With Genius – Middle Ages, learning becomes a game.
How to download and run Genius Quiz Middle Ages on your PC and Mac
Genius Quiz Middle Ages For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Genius Quiz Middle Ages For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Genius Quiz Middle Ages For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Genius Quiz Middle Ages:
Step to Step Guide / Genius Quiz Middle Ages For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Genius Quiz Middle Ages’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Guitar For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.