You can now play GeoFS – Flight Simulator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
GeoFS is a multi-player flight simulator displaying a global scenery of satellite images. Whether you are a licensed pilot practising VFR, an aviation enthusiast or just looking for some fun flying in beautiful landscapes, you can enjoy any of the 10 available aircraft, ranging from para-glider to airliners, absolutely anywhere in the world.
This version includes standard (10m) resolution satellite images.
– Global satellite images and elevation model
– Massively multiplayer
– Navigation map with 30,000 referenced runways
– 10 available aircraft
– Real-time atmospheric conditions (weather forecast feed)
An internet connection (WiFi recommended) is necessary to run GeoFS.
How to download and run GeoFS – Flight Simulator on your PC and Mac
GeoFS – Flight Simulator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install GeoFS – Flight Simulator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get GeoFS – Flight Simulator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For GeoFS – Flight Simulator:
Step to Step Guide / GeoFS – Flight Simulator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘GeoFS – Flight Simulator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Danmaku Unlimited 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.