You can now play Geometry for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
In this game, you have to decide from a statement is it false or true.
For example all diagonals from one apex or the sum of inside angles.
-endless fun gameplay
-randomly generated shapes
If you have any suggestions to make this game better feel free to write me an email. I will do my best
How to download and run Geometry on your PC and Mac
Geometry For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Geometry For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Geometry For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Geometry:
Step to Step Guide / Geometry For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Geometry’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Claro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.