You can now play GeoTremor Earthquake Alert Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
GeoTremor gets data from the USGS and displays it in ways to make it easy to understand from the comfort of your phone or tablet.
In addition to the features below that are available in the free app, the pro version also has the following features:
– NO ADS
– Volcano location layer on maps with details
– Clean, easy to use graphical interface with color coded information and explanations of terms.
– Customizable Notifications of quakes near you, including how far away.
– Notifications of global significant quakes
– Customizable list of quakes with sorting and filtering options
– Quake information includes alert colors, fatality and economic damage estimates when provided
– Alerts page showing recent important quakes
– Charts showing over 15 different bar and scatter plot charts displaying your quake information in different ways.
– Global map with tectonic plate lines with 5 different map layouts
– Preparation section on how to prepare for before, during and after a quake
– Create Groups to track earthquakes over time in a specific area
Additional Features and Details:
– Quake distance from your location displayed
– Social Sharing features
– Custom set main list magnitude values from 1.0+, 2.5+, 4.5+ and significant values
– Custom set main list time frame from last hour, day, week or month
– Filter main list by any values, use multiple filters, and save default filters
– Sort main list by any value.
– Click on terms for detailed explanation
– Get maps and details for individual events
– Set time in your local format or UTC
– Select between miles and kilometers
– Full scalable world map showing main list events, color coded alert values, and approximate scale of the event.
– Map has tool tip pop-ups with event information when selected.
– Major tectonic plate lines in all maps
– Select between different maps (street or topographical)
– Over 15 different bar and scatter plot charts displaying main list information, visualizing multiple data points concurrently.
– Charts can be filtered on the fly
– Charts also have detailed pop-ups of data points on the graph.
– Alerts display recent significant earthquakes, and will show you when new ones have occurred since the last time you used the app..
– Custom set groups by radius, magnitude, and time frame that are saved in the app.
– Each group set has all the same features as the main list that can be viewed individually for each group.
– New events since the last time you opened the app are displayed, so you can see when something new happens
– You can go back and edit or remove them later.
*** Note: When an earthquake happens, the data has to be received by the USGS, the data is then analyzed and then released to the public. This process does take some time, and it is outside of our control. Once it’s released to the public, the notification is sent out within about 5 minutes.
How to download and run GeoTremor Earthquake Alert Pro on your PC and Mac
GeoTremor Earthquake Alert Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install GeoTremor Earthquake Alert Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get GeoTremor Earthquake Alert Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For GeoTremor Earthquake Alert Pro:
Step to Step Guide / GeoTremor Earthquake Alert Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘GeoTremor Earthquake Alert Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Silly Unicorn Emoji Keyboard Stickers for Gboard For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.