You can now play Gingerbread Theme for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Theme for AnySoftKeyboard using Android's Gingerbread stock keyboard Theme.
Note: this is an add-on for AnySoftKeyboard (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.menny.android.anysoftkeyboard), and can only work with it. So, first install AnySoftKeyboard, activate it, and then you'll be abel to use this theme.
This theme was created to replace the theme which was removed from AnySoftKeyboard.
How to download and run Gingerbread Theme on your PC and Mac
Gingerbread Theme For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gingerbread Theme For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gingerbread Theme For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gingerbread Theme:
Step to Step Guide / Gingerbread Theme For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gingerbread Theme’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Twerk Meter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.