You can now play GlanceFace Android for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is the companion app for the GlanceFace watchface.
Yahoo Weather provider does not work anymore, Yahoo EOLed the weather api.
Use DarkSky instead.
After you start the app, choose your device from the settings menu.
If you change something in the settings, you have to wait for at least 5mins for it to appear on the watch. This is a limitation by Garmin.
App does not start automatically after reboot. This is intentional for now, you have to start it manually.
If the watchface on the watch is updated, you may need to do one of the followings:
– Disconnect and then reconnect your watch, or
– Choose None in settings->Garmin device, then choose your device again
This is because the app only sends changed data to the watch (since the last send) and only sends everything after the first connect.
– A change on the phone reaches the Watch after only 10mins. Unfortunately I cannot do anything about this, Garmin is working on a fix. (see here: https://forums.garmin.com/forum/developers/connect-iq/connect-iq-bug-reports/1274768-transmit-in-backgroundservice-only-happens-in-every-other-cases)
– Last message status always: FAILURE_DURING_TRANSFER. This is also a Garmin bug, and they are working on a fix (see here: https://forums.garmin.com/forum/developers/connect-iq/connect-iq-bug-reports/158068-). A somewhat workaround for this is rebooting your phone and starting the app again.
For the DarkSky weather provider, you have to register an account on darksky.net and copy your secret key from here: darksky.net/dev/account to the settings->Developer API key
Weather updates are download from the internet.
Needed for unread sms count
Needed for missed calls count
Needed for weather updates and sunrise/sunset time calculation
Needed for unread gmail counts
Needed for checking playstore license
Needed to check for upcoming calendar events
How to download and run GlanceFace Android on your PC and Mac
GlanceFace Android For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install GlanceFace Android For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get GlanceFace Android For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For GlanceFace Android:
Step to Step Guide / GlanceFace Android For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘GlanceFace Android’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fantasy Football Lineup Dominator 2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.