You can now play GlassCockpit 1000 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Aircraft flight instruments and device sensors adapted for tablets and smart phones.
It's an integrated primary flight display based on a G1000 glass cockpit.
This flight deck includes:
– Attitude (Pitch and Roll)
– Ground Speed
– Slip / Skid
– Turn Angle
– Magnetic / True Heading
– Latitude and Longitude
– Sound Level
– Vertical Acceleration (G Force)
– Atmospheric Pressure (Kollsman window) *
– Light *
– Humidity *
– Battery Temperature
– Battery Charge (and Low Batt alert)
– Battery Volts and Amps
– Battery Status and Health
– Ambient temperature (OAT) *
– Power cable source and status
– Local Time and Date
The artificial horizon uses gyroscopes when available and is unaffected by trajectorial accelerations.
Units of speed (knots, km/h, miles, m/s), altitude (feet,meters), temperature (ºF, ºC) and pressure (hPa, InHg) are selectable by the user in the bottom menu.
All gauges use a proportional integral filter to smooth movements.
For best results the device should be placed vertically and aligned with the pitch axis.
Attitude can be calibrated to correct small deviations of device support.
The application adapts to any screen size and resolution.
– Gauges marked with an asterisk (*) are "device dependent" and may not all of them be available in all devices, in that case a red cross or lined values are shown.
– The speed shown is relative to the ground.
– The altitude is msl.
– GPS is required to get the speed, altitude and heading. At low speeds (< 3m/s), the magnetic heading is shown even when GPS is selected.
– Sound recording for the sound level gauge.
How to download and run GlassCockpit 1000 on your PC and Mac
GlassCockpit 1000 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install GlassCockpit 1000 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get GlassCockpit 1000 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For GlassCockpit 1000:
Step to Step Guide / GlassCockpit 1000 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘GlassCockpit 1000’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Perfect Putt 360 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.