You can now play Glink 5250 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Glink 5250 for Android is an Android-version of Gallagher & Robertson's best-selling terminal emulation program, Glink Professional Edition for Microsoft Windows.
Glink 5250 is used to access applications running on IBM iSeries systems. Glink 5250 emulates all IBM 5250 terminals and uses the TN5250 protocol for communication with the host systems.
Glink brings you a high quality and proven emulator for your Android Tablets and Smartphone devices.
– IBM 5250 terminal emulation, all models and screen sizes
– TN5250 communication to host
– SSL/TLS support for secure communication
– Multiple concurrent host sessions
– Configurable multiline toolbar with function keys and macros
– Switch toolbar display on/off with action bar icon
– Configurable hotspots for function keys, option numbers and URLs
– Configurable line spacing for improved readability and to make it easier to hit hotspots
– Macro recording for auto-login and for assignment to toolbar
– Pop-up standard keyboard with support of international characters
– Tab/shift-Tab and arrow-keys supported on external Bluetooth keyboard
– Colors can be customized
– Multiple host configurations supported
– Export and import of configurations
– Supports Managed App Configuration, which allows users to configure Glink remotely through Mobile Device Management
– Supports Double Byte Character Sets (DBCS) like Chinese, Japanese and Korean
– Optional password protected configurations
– Optional auto-connect at startup
– Optional use of double-tap as Enter/Transmit
– Configurable scroll-back buffer contains history of your host session
– Print or e-mail host print data
– Print or e-mail terminal emulation content or scroll-back buffer content
– Zoom and scroll
– Blinking attribute supported
– Blinking cursor supported
– Tap and hold to open http:// or https:// URL in internal or external browser
– Tap and hold to open Mail with e-mail address on screen
– Barcode scanning with built-in camera supported
– Zebra barcode scanner devices supported with DataWedge interface
– Socket Mobile barcode scanners connected in SPP mode (Serial Port Profile)
– Other Bluetooth barcode scanners like Opticon OPN2002 connected as external keyboard
How to download and run Glink 5250 on your PC and Mac
Glink 5250 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Glink 5250 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Glink 5250 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Glink 5250:
Step to Step Guide / Glink 5250 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Glink 5250’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Unicycle Giraffe For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.