You can now play Glink for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Glink for Android is a terminal emulator for Android tablets, smartphones, barcode scanners, mobile computers and Chrome devices.
Glink is used to access applications running on IBM, AIX, UNIX, Linux and Bull host systems. Glink has terminal emulation for the IBM 3270 and 5250 terminals, Bull Questar DKU7102, DKU7107 and DKU7211 terminals, Bull VIP7800, VIP7760 and VIP7700 terminals, and DEC VT420, VT320/340, VT220, VT102, VT100 and ANSI 3.64 terminals.
Glink brings you a high quality and proven emulator for your Android Tablets and Smartphone devices.
– IBM3270, IBM5250, Bull DKU7107, Bull VIP7800, Bull VIP7700, Bull DKU7102, VT420, VT320/340, VT220, VT102, ANSI 3.64 terminal emulation, all screen sizes
– TN3270, TN5250, TNVIP, Telnet and Ggate communication to host
– SSL/TLS support for secure communication
– SSH for direct communication with the SSH Daemon
– SSH tunneling for Telnet protocol
– Multiple concurrent host sessions
– Configurable multiline toolbar with function keys and macros
– Switch toolbar display on/off with action bar icon
– Configurable hotspots for function keys, option numbers and URLs
– Configurable line spacing for improved readability and to make it easier to hit hotspots
– Macro recording for auto-login and for assignment to toolbar
– Pop-up standard keyboard with support of international characters
– Tab/shift-Tab and arrow-keys supported on external Bluetooth keyboard
– Colors can be customized
– Multiple host configurations supported
– Export and import of configurations
– Supports Managed App Configuration, which allows users to configure Glink remotely through Mobile Device Management
– Optional password protected configurations
– Optional auto-connect at startup
– Optional use of double-tap as Enter/Transmit
– IBM5250 emulation supports Double Byte Character Sets (DBCS) like Chinese, Japanese and Korean
– Configurable scroll-back buffer contains history of your host session
– Print or e-mail host print data
– Print or e-mail terminal emulation content or scroll-back buffer content
– Zoom and scroll
– Blinking attribute supported
– Blinking cursor supported
– Tap and hold to open http:// or https:// URL in internal or external browser
– Tap and hold to open Mail with e-mail address on screen
– Barcode scanning with built-in camera supported
– Zebra mobile computers and barcode scanner devices supported with DataWedge interface
– Honeywell mobile computers and barcode scanner devices supported with Wedge interface
– Denso mobile computers and barcode scanner devices supported with Scan Settings interface
– Panasonic mobile computers and barcode scanner devices supported
– Socket Mobile barcode scanners connected in SPP mode (Serial Port Profile)
– Other Bluetooth barcode scanners like Opticon devices connected as external keyboard
– Chromebook and other Chrome OS devices supported
How to download and run Glink on your PC and Mac
Glink For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Glink For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Glink For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Glink:
Step to Step Guide / Glink For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Glink’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: What Game is it? 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.