You can now play Glitter Paint for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
– More than 40 Glitter Shades
– Draw in both Portrait & Landscape Modes
– Add Text using Stylish Fonts
– Draw on Canvas or on Image from Gallery
– Intuitive Color Picker
– Draw with 6 amazing shapes
– Save all your Images.
– Share your creations with Friends
How to download and run Glitter Paint on your PC and Mac
Glitter Paint For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Glitter Paint For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Glitter Paint For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Glitter Paint:
Step to Step Guide / Glitter Paint For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Glitter Paint’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Smart Keyboard Trial For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.