You can now play Global Stock Markets Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is an Ad free version of free app 'Global Stock Markets'.
Track World’s all leading US, European and Asian Stock Market Indices. All major Global market indexes including Dow Jones, Nasdaq, CAC, DAX, Nikkei, Hang Seng and many more are displayed in tabular format.
* All US, European and Asian Markets are displayed as list in separate tabs
* Feature to view the full details of individual market index with charts
* Seven different chart options
* Full size charts
* Related News Stories
* Ability to add/remove indices of your choice.
* Optimized for tablets
How to download and run Global Stock Markets Pro on your PC and Mac
Global Stock Markets Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Global Stock Markets Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Global Stock Markets Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Global Stock Markets Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Global Stock Markets Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Global Stock Markets Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Glitter Paint For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.