You can now play GlobalProtect for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
GlobalProtect for Android connects to a GlobalProtect gateway on a Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall to allow mobile users to benefit from enterprise security protection. Enterprise administrator can configure the same app to connect in either Always-On VPN, Remote Access VPN or Per App VPN mode. The app automatically adapts to the end user’s location and connects the user to the best available gateway in order to deliver optimal performance for all users and their traffic, without requiring any effort from the user. This allows users to work safely and effectively at locations outside of the traditional office.
Before installing this app, please check with your IT department to ensure that your organization has enabled a GlobalProtect gateway subscription on the firewall.
– Automatic VPN connection
– Support for BYOD with Remote Access VPN and App Level VPN
– Automatic discovery of best available gateway
– Manual gateway selection capability
– Connection over IPSec or SSL
– Integration with MDM for easy provisioning
– Support for changing an expired AD/RADIUS password when the user connects remotely
– Support for 2 Factor One Time Password based Authentication using RADIUS, SAML
– Support for other PAN-OS authentication methods, including LDAP, Client Certificates, and Local User Databases
– Full benefits of the native Android experience with integrated notification
– Capability for enterprises to enable users to use any app securely
– Supported on Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls running PAN-OS 7.1, 8.0, 8.1, 9.0 and above
– Requires a GlobalProtect gateway subscription installed on the Palo Alto Networks firewall in order to enable support for GlobalProtect app for Android.
– Supported on Android 5.0 and later releases
How to download and run GlobalProtect on your PC and Mac
GlobalProtect For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install GlobalProtect For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get GlobalProtect For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For GlobalProtect:
Step to Step Guide / GlobalProtect For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘GlobalProtect’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dino Tales For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.