You can now play Go Free for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
★ Top Developer (awarded 2013 / 2015) ★
Google Play's strongest Go/Baduk program! To coincide with the AlphaGo – Sedol match, AI Factory has released a substantially updated product. This new version has been 3 years in preparation and improves the top play strength by 10 grades from 8 kyu to 3 dan. This is based on the new Aya program, which was the winner of the KGS World Computer Go Championship November 2014 and EGC Computer Go Tournament 2015. It is consequently a substantially bigger program, but offers much more.
With its rich strategy and simple rules, the ancient game of Go (Wei-chi/Baduk) is widely regarded as the ultimate thinking game. This product will allow you to learn and master this game!
– Full 9×9, 13×13 games (19×19 limited to 180 moves. Paid version allows whole game)
– 10 Difficulty levels from 18 Kyu to 3 Dan
– Aya Go Engine (International Gold Medallist)
– 2 Player Hotseat
– Go Rules, Handicaps. Chinese and Japanese rules supported.
– Hints at 1 Dan level to help you develop.
– Help includes a walk-through and links to teaching resources.
– Designed for both Tablet and Phone
This free version is supported by 3rd party ads. Ads may use internet connectivity, and therefore subsequent data charges may apply. The photos/media/files permission is required to allow the game to save game data to external storage, and is sometimes used to cache ads.
How to download and run Go Free on your PC and Mac
Go Free For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Go Free For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Go Free For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use Go Free on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For Go Free:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Go Free (Play Store)
More From Us: Flat Stomach Workout For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Go Free For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Go Free’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
by AI Factory Limited,
See App in Play Store
Also Read: Bricks Breaker Mission For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.