You can now play Go Golf! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Use augmented reality to bring the golf course with you. Take 9 shots for a chance to sink a couple of hole-in-ones.
How to download and run Go Golf! on your PC and Mac
Go Golf! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Go Golf! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Go Golf! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Go Golf!:
Step to Step Guide / Go Golf! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Go Golf!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Best Nine for Instagram For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.