You can now play Go King for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Three kinds of games supported by sequentially.
A.I Battle : Battle with A.I at 120 stages.
Groundwork Quiz : 800 Quiz in step by step.
Game Match with around the world up to 12 people.
Mini : Can learn the simple rules of Go on the map 9×9.
Classic : General rules of the game on the map 19×19.
– Anytime you can take break during multiplayer.
– Support for tablet devices.
How to download and run Go King on your PC and Mac
Go King For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Go King For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Go King For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Go King:
Step to Step Guide / Go King For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Go King’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Guide For Plants vs Zoombies For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.