You can now play Goal Horn App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Control the blasts of the goal horn with this app. Hold down the button (max 60 seconds) to start the goal horn, release when you want the blast to finish, repeat!
Get 30 goal horns, play a siren during the horn!
How to download and run Goal Horn App on your PC and Mac
Goal Horn App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Goal Horn App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Goal Horn App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Goal Horn App:
Step to Step Guide / Goal Horn App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Goal Horn App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mr. Bean Cartoon Videos For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.