You can now play Golf Club Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
An easy to use full featured app to keep track of your golf club distances. The app lets you easily log the distance for each shot you take and stores it in a database to keep track of number of swings, minimum, maximum and average distance. You can either manually enter a distance for a club or use GPS to mark the start point then go to where the ball landed and swipe the club you hit from the list to log it. Courses can be requested by sending an email to the developers.
TIPS AND TRICKS:
– To manually enter a distance just press the particular club and enter the distance in yards.
– The 3 floating circles (one looks like a person holding a flag, one is a GPS symbol and the other has North/South/East/West directional text) are all movable, you can move them to whatever part of the screen you like them at.
– The 3 floating circles also can be hidden under the "Settings -> Main".
– The 3 floating circles also can be resized under the "Settings -> Main" to make the size exactly to your liking.
– With the new Scorecard activity you can keep track of your score, putts, see the distance you have to the green (courses being added all the time), get club suggestions based on your recorded swings, and still record swings.
– By default GPS location is disabled so not you effect your battery unless you turn it on manually using the "GPS symbol" Floating Movable button. Under "Settings -> GPS" you can change the option to "Start GPS on app start" so you do not have to manually start it each time.
– To use GPS to record a swing, make sure GPS is enabled on your phone and in the app, click the blue floating movable button to signify the start, take your swing then walk/drive to the ball and then either long hold on the club or swipe left to right to use the distance thru GPS.
– Under Settings -> Club Selection you can long hold any of the clubs to delete the data for that particular club so you can start back at zero swings for that club.
– In the upper right menu (3 dots in vertical pattern) there are several quick toggles for the Main UI appearance.
– Under the "Current Location" section of the detailed GPS data, the "Accuracy" line can have 3 different colors. White is normal, yellow is outside the configured accuracy you specify in the Settings -> GPS Options screen, and red signifies old/stale data.
– Click the "GPS/Accelerometer direction" Floating Movable button to switch between GPS and internal Accelerometer mode to show the current direction.
– Long hold the "GPS/Accelerometer direction" Floating Movable button to show the effects that the current wind will have on the ball for all your clubs (be sure to redo this each time you move to a new location).
– Swipe Right-to-Left on any club to show the effects that the current wind will have on the ball for that particular club (be sure to redo this each time you move to a new location).
– Weather areas wind direction is shown in meteorological format (where the wind is blowing from).
– Long holding the start location Floating Movable button will open the Maps screen (also accessible thru the menu)
– On the Map screen you can click any location and a simple 5 second message will appear telling you how far that point is away from your current location.
– You can also long hold the screen at a location to put a marker on the screen to see how far that point is away from you, great for seeing how far it is to a water hazard or bunker!
– Any marker you placed on the screen can be moved around by long holding it. The distance is updated real-time over the marker as you move it.
– In the "Settings -> Utilities" screen you have options to view the change log, view Tips and Tricks, clear all club data from the database, backup the current database to another location (like an SD card), or restore the database.
How to download and run Golf Club Tracker on your PC and Mac
Golf Club Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Golf Club Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Golf Club Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Golf Club Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / Golf Club Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Golf Club Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Drift Racing For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.