You can now play Golf Hit for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Place the golf ball on the tee box, swing the club and strike the ball as hard as possible! Upgrade your gear to move the ball longer distance and unlock new golf equipments!
Golf Hit Features:
– Quick-fire and addictive gameplay: Tap to hit the ball as hard as you can
– Upgrade your stats to reach longer distance
– Hundreds of different balls and clubs available
The sun is shining. It’s time to play the most exciting golf like never before!
How to download and run Golf Hit on your PC and Mac
Golf Hit For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Golf Hit For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Golf Hit For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Golf Hit:
Step to Step Guide / Golf Hit For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Golf Hit’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jewels classic Prince For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.