You can now play Golf Solitaire for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The classic golf solitaire card game with a fun golf theme! Includes golf-related graphics and sound effects. Play 1 or all of 18 holes, each with a unique card layout.
v1.7: Fixed Hole 10 bug; leaderboard names should work better now.
How to download and run Golf Solitaire on your PC and Mac
Golf Solitaire For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Golf Solitaire For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Golf Solitaire For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Golf Solitaire:
Step to Step Guide / Golf Solitaire For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Golf Solitaire’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: KK Friends for Kik Messenger, usernames for Kik For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.