You can now play Golfshot: Golf GPS + Tee Times for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Improve your game and master the course while enjoying a whole, new golf experience with Golfshot. Over 2 million members of the Golfshot community rely on our golf GPS apps to save time, money, and strokes. Get the best golf GPS features right on your wrist with Android Wear™.
ALL Golfshot members enjoy these accurate and innovative free features:
– Distances to the center of the green
– Easy-to-use scorecard for yourself or your foursome
– Ability to zoom in on detailed satellite imagery of each course
– Insightful statistics of your game, covering fairways hit, greens in regulation (GIR), and putts per hole for in-depth analysis
– Android Wear support
– Up to 80% off tee times provided by GolfNow when booked through Golfshot
– The latest golf news, both in your app and in our monthly member newsletter
– FREE one-week trial of Golfshot Pro
Want even more? Upgrade to Golfshot Pro and you’ll get:
– Interactive, real-time distances to all hazards and targets
– Premium Android Wear features including real-time GPS distances, scoring and shot tracking
– Dynamic 3D flyover previews of each hole to help with golf course strategy
– Personalized club recommendations based on your statistics
– Save an extra $20 off a Hot Deal tee time provided by GolfNow
– Integrated Handicap Index® tracking for existing GHIN® members
– Zoom in on targets for better shot planning and saved strokes
– Scoring for Skins, Nassau, Match play and other games
– Over $200 in savings on golf equipment, tee times, golf magazine subscriptions, golf travel, golf instruction and more
Golfshot GPS requires a GPS-enabled Android phone or tablet. Android Wear™ requires an Android wearable device and watch app. For battery-saving tips, FAQs and all of the amazing features of Golfshot visit golfshotgps.com. If you don’t see your course in Golfshot, email us at email@example.com to request a course update or send us your feedback!
Created by Shotzoom LLC
How to download and run Golfshot: Golf GPS + Tee Times on your PC and Mac
Golfshot: Golf GPS + Tee Times For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Golfshot: Golf GPS + Tee Times For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Golfshot: Golf GPS + Tee Times For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Golfshot: Golf GPS + Tee Times:
Step to Step Guide / Golfshot: Golf GPS + Tee Times For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Golfshot: Golf GPS + Tee Times’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pink Princess Diamond Galaxy Keyboard Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.