You can now play Gonimo Baby Monitor for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Gonimo the free and open-source, web-based baby monitor goes Android!
You can use Gonimo for free, by simply visiting https://gonimo.com and pressing 'START BABY MONITOR', directly in your browser (Chrome works best). You might want to install this app because
– You want to support the further development of Gonimo- yeah you do, I know it …
– You like an installed app more
– You want it faster/leaner
– You have connectivity problems due to Android power savings
How to download and run Gonimo Baby Monitor on your PC and Mac
Gonimo Baby Monitor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gonimo Baby Monitor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gonimo Baby Monitor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gonimo Baby Monitor:
Step to Step Guide / Gonimo Baby Monitor For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gonimo Baby Monitor’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hand spinner hologram camera For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.