You can now play Google AdSense for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Google AdSense app provides an easy way to view key data from your AdSense and AdMob accounts. It allows you to access reporting features anywhere, directly from your mobile device. The app provides you with an account overview, as well as access to detailed performance reports on all key metrics. Available reports include: top ad units, channels, sites, countries and more. The account earnings report is also accessible via a resizable widget.
Please note: YouTube revenue is not available in this app.
• Contacts: Needed to access your AdSense account.
How to download and run Google AdSense on your PC and Mac
Google AdSense For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Google AdSense For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Google AdSense For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Google AdSense:
Step to Step Guide / Google AdSense For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Google AdSense’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Metronome Beats For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.