You can now play Google Assistant for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Google Assistant app provides another way to launch the Assistant that’s already available on your phone. It allows you to quickly access your Google Assistant with one tap. You can still access your Assistant by pressing and holding down your home button or by simply saying, "Ok Google."
Remind yourself to send a birthday card, make calls hands free during your commute, and unwind by playing your favorite tunes. You personal Google is here to help. Ask your Google Assistant questions and get things done. Use it anytime, anywhere.
With the Google Assistant, you can:
• Make quick phone calls on the go ("Call Mom")
• Send text messages ("Text Sara I am running late")
• Set reminders ("Remind me to buy a birthday gift for John")
• Take a selfie ("Take a selfie")
• Set calendar events ("Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9")
• Play music ("Play jazz music on YouTube")
• Navigate places ("Get me directions home")
• Weather information ("Do I need an umbrella today?")
• Receive updates on the latest news ("Tell me the news")
* Your device must still meet the requirements in order to use the Google Assistant (Google Search v7.11 or higher and minimum memory requirements).
* You do not need this app to use the Google Assistant if you already have the Google Assistant on your device.
How to download and run Google Assistant on your PC and Mac
Google Assistant For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Google Assistant For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Google Assistant For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Google Assistant:
Step to Step Guide / Google Assistant For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Google Assistant’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FJ Drive: Mercedes-Benz Lease For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.