You can now play Google Assistant Go for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Lightweight and fast, yet still packed with your favorite features, the Google Assistant is now available on Android (Go edition).
Use your voice to get directions to the nearest coffee shop, make calls hands free during your commute, and unwind by playing your favorite tunes. You personal Google is here to help. Ask your Google Assistant questions and get things done. Use it anytime, anywhere.
With the Google Assistant Go, you can:
• Make quick phone calls on the go (“Call Sameer”)
• Send text messages (“Text Sara I am running late”)
• Play music (“Play some jazz on YouTube”)
• Navigate places (“Get me directions to the nearest coffee shop”)
• Preview your upcoming events (“Tell me about my day”)
• Weather information (“Do I need an umbrella today?”)
• Answers (“How tall is Mount Everest?”)
* You can quickly access the Google Assistant for Android (Go edition) by tapping on the Assistant app icon or long-pressing the home button on your phone running Android (Go edition).
* Certain features available on the Google Assistant for standard Android phones are currently not supported on the Google Assistant for Android (Go edition), such as reminders, controls for smart home devices, Actions on Google, and Device Actions.
* The Google Assistant for Android (Go edition) currently supports English.
How to download and run Google Assistant Go on your PC and Mac
Google Assistant Go For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Google Assistant Go For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Google Assistant Go For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Google Assistant Go:
Step to Step Guide / Google Assistant Go For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Google Assistant Go’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Beauty and the Beast For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.