You can now play Google Authenticator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Google Authenticator generates 2-Step Verification codes on your phone.
2-Step Verification provides stronger security for your Google Account by requiring a second step of verification when you sign in. In addition to your password, you’ll also need a code generated by the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
Learn more about 2-Step Verification: https://g.co/2step
* Generate verification codes without a data connection
* Google Authenticator works with many providers & accounts
* Support for Android Wear
* Dark theme available
* Automatic setup via QR code
Camera: Needed to add accounts using QR codes
How to download and run Google Authenticator on your PC and Mac
Google Authenticator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Google Authenticator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Google Authenticator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Google Authenticator:
More From Us: Westy West For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Google Authenticator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Google Authenticator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Guns of Boom – Online Shooter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.