You can now play Google Family Link for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Family Link app from Google helps you stay in the loop as your child (under 13) uses their Android device. Family Link lets you create a Google Account for your child that’s like your account, with access to most Google services, while also helping you set certain digital ground rules.
• Manage the apps your child can use – Approve or block the apps your child wants to download from the Google Play store.
• Keep an eye on screen time – See how much time your child spends on their favorite apps with weekly or monthly activity reports, and set daily screen time limits.
• Set device bedtime – Remotely lock devices when it’s time for bed, or time to take a break.
• Family Link requires an Android device for your child. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your childs purchases and downloads, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• Some app activity, such as for music players and messaging apps that run in the background, will not be fully tracked with weekly or monthly activity reports.
How to download and run Google Family Link on your PC and Mac
Google Family Link For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Google Family Link For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Google Family Link For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Google Family Link:
Step to Step Guide / Google Family Link For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Google Family Link’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Casual Dating & Adult Singles — JOYRIDE For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.