You can now play Google Maps Go – Directions, Traffic & Transit for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Google Maps Go, the lighter version of the original Google Maps app. Designed to run smoothly on devices with limited memory and on unreliable networks without compromising speed to provide your location, real-time traffic updates, directions, and train, bus, and city transit information. You can even search and find information about millions of places, such as phone numbers and addresses.
• Tap for quick directions and map details
• Get there faster with real-time traffic information
• Ride the bus or train with live city transit schedules
• Explore the streets with walking directions
• Discover places and explore new places
• Search and find local restaurants, businesses, and other nearby places
• Decide on the best places to go with reviews, ratings, and pictures of food
• Find the phone number and address to a place
• Save places you want to or visit often, and quickly find them later from your mobile
• Available in 70+ languages
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries and territories
• Transit information for nearly 7,000 agencies, more than 3.8 million stations, and 20,000 towns/cities
• Detailed business information for over 100 million places
Become a beta tester: https://goo.gl/pvdYqQ
How to download and run Google Maps Go – Directions, Traffic & Transit on your PC and Mac
Google Maps Go – Directions, Traffic & Transit For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Google Maps Go – Directions, Traffic & Transit For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Google Maps Go – Directions, Traffic & Transit For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Google Maps Go – Directions, Traffic & Transit:
Step to Step Guide / Google Maps Go – Directions, Traffic & Transit For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Google Maps Go – Directions, Traffic & Transit’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Paradise Mp3 Music Player For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.