You can now play Google News & Weather for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Your comprehensive and personalised view of headline stories and local news & weather.
• Coverage from 75,000 publications
• Instant-load read experience with AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
• Headlines carousel: quickly browse headlines, tap to read, swipe to read next
• Simple swipe-access to categories such as Top Stories, Technology, Sports & Weather
• Tune your layout with any of 60 country-specific editions, homescreen widgets and personalised news sections such as Hollywood, NASA, Fashion or anything else that takes your fancy
• Tap any story for a deep selection of viewpoints, including in-depth articles, Opinion and local perspectives Permissions Notice • Location: Needed to show local news & weather.
How to download and run Google News & Weather on your PC and Mac
Google News & Weather For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Google News & Weather For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Google News & Weather For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Google News & Weather:
Step to Step Guide / Google News & Weather For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Google News & Weather’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pixel Dungeon For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.