You can now play Google Now Launcher for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Upgrade the launcher on your Android device for a fast, clean home screen that puts Google Now just a swipe away.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher.
• Swipe right from your Home screen to see Google Now cards that bring you just the right information, at just the right time.
• Quick access to Search from every Home screen.
• Say “Ok Google” to search with your voice, or tell your phone what to do: send a text message, get directions, play a song, and much more.
• A-Z apps list, with fast scrolling and quick searching of apps on your device and the Play Store.
• App Suggestions bring the app you’re looking for to the top of your A-Z list.
How to download and run Google Now Launcher on your PC and Mac
Google Now Launcher For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Google Now Launcher For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Google Now Launcher For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Google Now Launcher:
Step to Step Guide / Google Now Launcher For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Google Now Launcher’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Little Crane That Could For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.