You can now play Google One for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Google One is a simple plan for expanded storage that includes extra benefits to help you get more out of Google.
You can use the Google One app to:
• Manage your storage plan, which covers Google Drive, Gmail and original quality photos and videos in Google Photos.
• Contact our team of experts with just one tap. If you need help with Google products and services, our team is here for you.
• Access member benefits like Google Play credit and special hotel pricing.
• Share your plan with up to 5 family members, giving everyone more storage plus access to extra benefits.
Initially, Google One will only be available on a limited basis. If you have a paid Drive storage plan, you’ll be automatically upgraded to Google One over the coming months.
We're working on making Google One more widely available.
How to download and run Google One on your PC and Mac
Google One For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Google One For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Google One For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Google One:
Step to Step Guide / Google One For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Google One’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Play Perfect UltimateX For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.