You can now play Google Play Books for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Make digital reading even easier with Google Play Books, featuring smart recommendations personalized just for you, access to millions of best sellers, comics, and textbooks, and loads of customizable features.
Just some of the highlights of Play Books are:
* Preview free samples from our catalog of millions of books including romance, comics, mystery, sci-fi, young adult & more
* Read your books, comics, and textbooks on Android, iOS, or your web browser, even when you’re offline
* Find your next read via our highly personalized recommendations, curated series and author pages, and in-app alerts about new releases you’ll love
* Read Discover, a daily feed of book news & stories with articles from Slate, Vox, the Google Play editors, and more (US only)
* Follow your favorite comics series, devour our weekly deals, and read about your favorite superhero with Bubble Zoom, an exclusive technology preview that’s available on select titles
* Customize your reading experience by choosing your preferred font, text size, or page color, and make late night reading easier on your eyes with Night Light
* Rent or buy digital textbooks and study better when you harness the power of Google with integrated Google Search, rapid Skim Mode, Quick Bookmarks, and the ability to easily sync your notes and highlights to Google Drive
How to download and run Google Play Books on your PC and Mac
Google Play Books For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Google Play Books For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Google Play Books For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Google Play Books:
More From Us: BattleHand For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Google Play Books For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Google Play Books’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mp3 Music Downloader For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.